google-text-to-speech google-translate quote-marks next pause play prev list volume speech shape-circle shape-semi-circle-left shape-semi-circle-right
Skip to main content

Know Your Options

Choose your language

Contact someone now

Finding help for alcohol and other drug problems

Form Demo

This is an example form.

– home

Request a Callback or Email

Are you a health professional?  

This request for information will be responded to via email within 24 hours.

If you have a more complex or urgent query, please call the DACAS (Drug and Alcohol Clinical Advisory Service) to speak to a specialist drug and alcohol clinician. This service is available 24 hours / 7 days on (08) 7087 1742.

Fact Sheets for health professionals are available on the SA Health website.

Please include the substance(s) of concern.
Contact Preference  
Do you require an interpreter?  
What day would you prefer ADIS to call you?  
Time preference for call  
Are you happy for ADIS to leave a voice message?  

Sometimes we need to suggest a referral to another service. To help us provide the most appropriate referral information for you, please let us know, in the box below, if you have any preferences or requirements specific to your needs (e.g. age, culture, gender or sexuality).

Please include the substance or substances you want to know about.

There are support services available.

There is a range of services available in South Australia for people who experience problems with alcohol and other drugs, which means there are many options for people with differing needs and treatment preferences. Many of these services are free.

learn more

Find a service near you

Or view all services

Would you like to speak to someone now?

Alcohol and Drug Information Service (ADIS) is a confidential telephone counselling, information and referral service. (Available 8:30am-10pm, 7 days for SA callers only).

You can also contact a counsellor online 24/7.

1300 13 1340 more info