Mission Australia provides alcohol and other drug support to young people aged 10-24 and their families or carers in the Playford region
This free, voluntary and confidential program aims to build relationships with young people and understand their alcohol and drug use in the context of their lives.
Support is available to young people and their family or carers who want to make changes to their drug and alcohol use, improve their health & well-being, learn life skills and take steps towards happy, healthy and independent lives.
Case managers can meet with young people in a range of settings, including supported housing, correctional facilities, youth services, at school, or in their own homes.
The outreach program offers:
• Support and assistance for young people and their families or carers
• Alcohol and other drug assessment, counselling and intervention
• Case management, including assistance with housing and mental health issues
• Help re-engaging with school or alternative education and training programs
• Advocacy, referrals and links to other services
Priority groups are; ATSI, LGBTQ+, Pregnant Person, CALD
What services are offered here?
Who is the target audience for this service?
Do I need a referral to access this service?
Does this service have a cost?
Mission Australia Youth and Family Alcohol and Other Drug Support – Murray BridgeFind out more
McHenry Street, Murray Bridge
(08) 8187 0707
Mission Australia Youth and Family Alcohol and Other Drug Support – Victor HarbourFind out more
Ocean Street, Victor Harbor
(08) 8187 0707