MGPN Alcohol and Other Drugs Program provides free treatment, information and support to people in the Murraylands wanting to address their substance use.
A variety of interventions and services are available and tailored to the individual needs of the client.
- Matrix Program - a intensive outpatient group program for people wanting to address their methamphetamine or opioid dependence
- AOD counselling - to assist with setting goals and to understand the effects of using alcohol and other drugs as well as the impact on mental health
- Psychoeducation - group and individual, to provide information around the effects of alcohol and other drugs and how to reduce or use safely
- Individual Psychological Therapy - for people that have co-morbid mental health issues and are wanting to reduce their use and learn new strategies for coping with distressing thoughts
- Art Therapy - individual and group programs
- Dialectical Behavioural Therapy group program - to assist in learning new ways of dealing with distress
- Trauma Focused Yoga - Group program
- Social Support - practical assistance to help clients re-engage with supports and services post recovery
- Family Therapy - to assist in rebuilding relationships that may have been lost whilst under the influence of substances
- Clean Needle Program service
What services are offered here?
Who is the target audience for this service?
Do I need a referral to access this service?
Does this service have a cost?