THE RANGE OF SERVICES INCLUDES -
• Screening and Assessment
• Brief interventions
• Trauma-Informed care
• Harm minimisation
• Motivational interviewing
• Relapse prevention planning and support for withdrawal management
• Individual counselling
• Case management
• Consultancy and Advocacy
• Transport for appointments
• Support with physical and sexual health
• Life skills training
• Support for family members, significant others, carers
• Referrals to other organisations
• Work closely with GP and health provider
• Discharge planning
• Health promotion, education, and information
• Early intervention - Prevention for drug and alcohol and mental health
• Diversionary activities
• ATP for fines
• Food vouchers for foodbank
• Emergency /Homeless bags
What services are offered here?
Who is the target audience for this service?
Do I need a referral to access this service?
Does this service have a cost?