Hepatitis SA is a non-profit, community-based organisation which aims to meet the needs of people with, or affected by, viral hepatitis (hepatitis B and C).
The service provides:
- Hepatitis support and Information
- Clean Needle Program services
- Referral to alcohol/drug and other social support services
- Brief intervention for injecting related issues
- Peer Education support and information
- Education for community and workforce
This site offers a Clean Needle Program during office hours with a syringe vending machine available 24 hours.
What services are offered here?
Who is the target audience for this service?
Do I need a referral to access this service?
Does this service have a cost?