Hepatitis SA is a non-profit, community-based organisation which aims to meet the needs of people with, or affected by, viral hepatitis (hepatitis B and C).
The service provides:
- Hepatitis support and Information
- Clean Needle Program services
- Referral to alcohol/drug and other social support services
- Brief intervention for injecting related issues
- Peer Education support and information
- Education for community and workforce
This site offers a Clean Needle Program during office hours with a syringe vending machine available 24 hours.
Alternatively to find your nearest Clean Needle Program site that has a Hepatitis SA Peer Educator please visit Hepatitis SA Peer Educator page or call Alcohol and Drug Information Service (ADIS) on 1300 13 1340
What services are offered here?
Who is the target audience for this service?
Do I need a referral to access this service?
Does this service have a cost?